What comes to your mind when you hear ‘BYOB’? It is an abbreviation for ‘Bring your own booze’. This simply means you have to come with your own drink if you will be attending the party.
This is a weird idea to some people but it is equally just normal to some. In some places, it is totally unacceptable and you’ll probably have no one around. ‘Why would I bring a drink to your party?’
Well, that is the new way parties at thrown. You bring a drink and I’ll bring mine. Then we can party. Are you looking to throw a BYOB Party and you don’t know how to invite people. It’s simple. You just have to;
- Be casual
- Say what it’s about
- Say it’s BYOB
- Give the time.
You can start with these great ideas. You may also add;
- Say who will be there
- Wish good luck
Below are 50 different ideas for your BYOB Party invitation;
21 BYOB Birthday Party Invite Ideas
- Hello! We would like to have you at our BYOB Party coming up on Sunday. It’s Jamie’s birthday and you definitely don’t want to miss that. Bring your dancing shoes and booze too. Alcohol will NOT be served.
- Can you join me at my BYOB Birthday Party coming up this weekend? Who am I kidding?! Why would you miss it anyway?! It’s going to be fun but it will be much more fun to have you around. I look forward to seeing you. Check the date and time at the bottom… and Bring your own booze.
- Oh happy day! You know what will be happier? Saturday! It’s my birthday and it’s really happening. It will be big and you don’t want to miss it. It will be nice to have you around… and yay! It’s BYOB. It will be fun but it’s BYOB.
- Guess what’s happening! Jamie is having his birthday and he wants you around. Everyone will be there. The date and time are specified at the bottom. It’s BYOB so come with your drinks. Alcohol will not be served. Jamie looks forward to seeing you. We should not let him down.
- You probably guessed but it’s me, Jamie! Here is an official invite to my birthday party. You know where it’s happening but it’s formally stated at the bottom of the page. You can also check for the date and time. You don’t want to miss this one. I don’t want to miss you either. Don’t let me down… lest I forget, alcohol will not be served. You know what that means. #BYOB
- We are hosting Daniel’s birthday party in two weeks and we would love to have you with us. Everyone will be there and it will be much more interesting to have you around. It’s BYOB. We won’t be serving alcohol. We hope to see you on the day.
- Hi, everyone. We cordially invite you to the birthday party of the twins. It will be happening in two weeks so this is an early invitation. We would love to have you all around to celebrate them. You have no excuses to be absent.. and you have enough time to bring your own booze’. Alcohol will not be served.
- It’s another BYOB Party and it’s going to be electrifying. You don’t want to miss the thrill. The date and location are written at the bottom of the page. Now, you have no excuse not to join in the fun. Again, it’s BYOB. Alcohol will not be served.
- It’s happening. Jamie will be one year older in a few days from now. The BYOB Party will be happening in the house. The date is stated at the bottom of the page. There will be no alcohol at the party unless you bring yours. It’s BYOB. Hope to see you there!
- Here is a formal invitation to Jamie’s birthday party which will be happening in a few days from now. The date, time, and location are written at the bottom of the page. You have been invited so you are expected to show up. It is a BYOB Party. No alcohol will be served.
- Jamie is throwing another massive party during the weekend. His birthday is coming up and you don’t want to miss this. It’s going to be a crazy one. There will be virtually everything but alcohol will not be served for undisclosed reasons. BYOB.
- Here is another BYOB Party no one wants to miss. I will be one year older in two days time. This is coming late. It will be nice to have you around for support. The time is specified at the bottom of the page. I look forward to having you around.
- It’s the birthday of our dear friend, David, on the 25th of this month and we are throwing a big party. We are going to swing from the chandeliers and you have to be there with us. Nothing is better than swinging from chandeliers together. There will be no booze at the party unless you bring yours. It’s a promise.
- Hi, there! Please, join me at my BYOB party to celebrate my birthday. The date and time are written behind this page. It will be nice to have you. I hope you can attend!
- Mark this date on your calendar. My birthday is happening and no one wants to miss it. Neither should you. The date, time, and location are written behind this page. It is an early invitation to enable preparations but there will be reminders. It is BYOB. We hope to see you there.
- Hello, will you join us at our BYOB party to celebrate Jamie’s birthday? He is getting older by one year, this weekend. We hope to see you there.
- Get a calendar, save the date. Get a clock, set an alarm. Jamie’s BYOB Birthday Party will be coming up on the 12th of June and everyone will be there. We hope to see you too. Cheers!
- Cheers! We are about to throw the best BYOB Birthday Party in the century. Who says alcohol is needed to swing from chandeliers? We don’t want people hanging from rafters so the invitation is limited. It will be pretty nice to have you present. Don’t miss it. Don’t let us down.
- Hello! Here is a formal invitation to Jamie’s birthday, coming up on the 1st of March. It will be nice to have you around to celebrate with us. This is a BYOB event due to budget constraints. Thanks for your understanding.
- I request the honor and favor of your presence at a BYOB Party coming up very soon. This little self of mine is having his birthday and your presence will be appreciated. The date, time, and location for the event are specified behind this page. I hope to see you around.
- You are one of our dearest friends and we would love to have you celebrate our son’s birthday. Jamie will be one year older on Saturday. It’s going to be a lot of fun. #BYOB
12 BYOB Get-together Party Invite Ideas
- We cordially invite you to our dinner party coming up on the 24th of March. There will be lots of fun. No alcohol will be served. Thank you for understanding.
- Hello, it’s Jamie! Old friends and mates from the High school are coming together. Everyone will be there but you will be a great addition. We look forward to your presence. You should not let us down. Bring Your Own Booze.
- It’s your friends from the Community High School. We are planning a get together on the 24th of March and it just may be incomplete without your presence. Here is another opportunity to reconnect with our friends. No one wants to miss it, neither do you. No alcohol will be served. Bring Your Own Booze.
- Hello, there will be a BYOB Party at my place and our old mates will be present. It is going to be a lot of fun and we would love to have you in our midst. It’s planned for the 24th of March. Be there!
- Dear Pal, we are having a big BYOB Party. You are the charm of any party so we would never want to miss your presence. Everyone will be there. This gives us a chance to reconnect. The date and location are written at the bottom of this page.
- We have decided to hold a get-together party at my place on the 30th of March. It would be impossible to have maximum fun without having you among us. You are hereby invited to join us and make the party convivial. It’s BYOB for the sake of the budget.
- Remember the annual get-together party we have in the Community. It is time again. It is set to happen on Saturday. Bring your party spirit and let’s connect again. Due to budget limitations, no alcohol will be served. #BYOB. Thanks for understanding.
- Hi, Old friend. Your old mates from the Community High School will be meeting up on the 1st of April for a get-together party and you can’t fail to be there. This is an early invitation to make sure everyone is on the same page. Your presence will be appreciated greatly so we can catch up. It’s BYOB.
- Hello! You are cordially invited to join your old friends in partying and reconnecting after 6 years. It is time to rekindle our friendship and share opportunities again… and, of course, it’s a BYOB Party. Bring your partying spirit and your bottle of booze.
- Here is an official invitation to the planned get-together party coming up on the 21st of April. This is to remind you to show up early, bring your partner, and bring your booze. To meet the budget, alcohol will not be served.
- Yay! How nice would it be to link up with your old friends after 5 years? It’s going to happen. However, there is no fixed date yet. We are trying to make sure everyone is on the same page so it would be nice to give this number […] a call. It’s going to be a BYOB party.
- It’s John, your old mates from the Community High School. I am hosting a get-together party on the 24th of March. There is a public holiday and it’s still quite distant so you have all the time to prepare. This message is to everyone. It would be nice to reconnect with everyone again.
8 BYOB Wedding Party Invite Ideas
- Israel and Debby will be wedding on the 24th of March. It would be a honor and a favor to have you as a guest. For special reasons, there will be no alcohol but you are free to bring your own drink. We look forward to having you.
- We officially invite you to join us as we become united as a couple. The date and location of the wedding are boldly stated behind this page. We won’t want you to miss it. It’s a BYOB event.
- Hello, pal. Having a friend like you at our wedding party would be marvelous. Please, join us on the 3rd of December as we are joined together as husband and wife. It’s a BYOB party. Alcohol will not be served.
- We are throwing a BYOB party on behalf of Jamie and Kate who will be joined together as Husband and Wife on the 3rd of May. It would be nice to have beautiful friends as you celebrate with us. It’s going to be fun. You don’t want to miss it. Call this number […] for more information concerning the event.
- Hi, there. We cordially invite you to celebrate with us as we mark the beginning of our new life as a couple. We will be having our wedding on the 3rd of March and it will be nice to have awesome friends as you cheer us on. We hope to have you around. It’s BYOB.
- Please, join us at [Known Location] as we have our small BYOB party celebrating the union of Israel and Debby as husband and wife.
- Here is an official invitation to our BYOB event. We are celebrating the union of Jake and Katie in Holy matrimony. For special reasons, there will be no alcohol at the event but all guests are allowed to bring their own drinks. Thank you for understanding.
- Jake and Katie will be joined in Holy matrimony on the 1st of March and it would be an honor to have you celebrating with us. Nice friends like you are hard to come by which is why your presence and support will be highly appreciated. It’s a BYOB party, due to budget restrictions.
9 BYOB Other Celebrations Party Invite Ideas
- Hello, we are throwing a surprise BYOB party to celebrate Jamie’s recent awards. There are massive preparations and it’s going to be lit. Jamie will be amazed to see you there. Remember it’s a secret so there will be no open discussions about it. Again, it’s BYOB. All other things will be available.
- Jamie is graduating from […]. We will be throwing a massive party to celebrate his progress and wish him well. It will also be a big addition to having you around. Due to the limited budget, there will be no alcohol at the party but guests are allowed to bring their bottles.
- We are throwing a BYOB party for NO Reason. We are celebrating life again. You don’t want to miss the fun. It has been planned for a long time so expect everything to be lit. Remember to bring your own booze’.
- I cordially invite you to a Thanksgiving party at my place. It’s going to be a wild one. There will be lots of fun and it will be cruel to not inform you about it. No alcohol will be served at the party. #BYOB
- Hello, pals. There is a wild party planned for the 2nd of March. It’s a Saturday so you have no excuse not to be there. It is a BYOB event. Come with your bottles.
- Hi, everyone. I will be hosting a party at my place, this weekend. If you want to have the greatest fun in your life, you don’t want to miss this. There will be BBQ but BYOB. No alcohol will be served.
- BYOB Party is coming up soon. This is our chance to reconnect and have the greatest fun of our lives. Your presence will be appreciated.
- Hello, here is an invitation to my BYOB party coming up on the date specified at the bottom of this page. It will be at my place and it will be nice to see you there. Cheers.
- Cheers, guys! Have you heard of the BYOB party coming up at my place on Saturday? You do, now, and you have no excuse not to show up. It will be lit!